Friday, April 13, 2007

Here Here to the Pack n Play Gods

Sometimes one must sacrifice to achieve their goals, :-). Yesterday afternoon I decided my daily shower was not as crucial as some sleep and opted to put the bassinet portion on the Pack n Play thus eliminating Michelle's upstairs play area. Well, the results were a dream, literally, I finally had a dream after 7 weeks. Charlie slept in 2 hour increments all night long!!! Now of course this could just be a trick, but he is up there right now sleeping again. I might actually get some housework done, nah, who am I kidding, I used the time yesterday to play with Michelle because her Dad has been getting to do all the fun stuff with her lately and I felt as though I was neglecting her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: