Tuesday, July 24, 2007

5 Months Old!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For real, is Charlie already 5 months?!?!?!?! We started out the day singing and dancing to Michelle's Captain Zoom birthday CD as Nani is slacking on ordering Charlie his own. This was nice however Michelle became addicted and wanted "more song". Charlie is becoming such a good boy. We can take him out (sometimes) without major fits and he even falls asleep (again sometimes) in his car seat. He tricked me a few months back thinking this and sleeping through the night were going to become regular occurrences. However, in honor of his 5 month birthday he slept from 6:45pm until 5:15am. Well he woke up about 7:45pm but after a few minutes of rocking he was back down. I wish I could say his sister slept all night but seriously why should I get more than 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep, I mean really I think that is asking too much, don't you?

No comments: