Monday, August 20, 2007

6 Months??

My "Charlie Bear" is getting SO big. I really want to cry (or is that because most days it seems as though that is all he does?). Seriously though, he is developing like crazy now. He even cut a tooth last Wednesday. After being away for the day I came home and let him chew on my finger as I usually do. I welped when he dug into me with his bottom tooth. I tried to get a picture of it but I was not that successful, we'll try again when it comes in more. Charlie does have his happy moments....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We were practicing for our Christmas cards, it is never to early is it?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Michelle is her own story. She is a counting fool now. We can't go anywhere without her screaming any number she sees. She is also very into airplanes. Everytime she hears one, or thinks she hears one even if it is the neighbors weedwacker, she says, "plane" and then often looks at who is with her and says "see it?".
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Adorable Tracy, I can't believe Charlie is 6 months already...time is flying!
Analise is loving the counting thing too, it is amazing what little sponges they are at this age!
Keep the posts coming, I always want to see and hear more about what my favorite twosome are doing.
Megan