Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Charlie's Photo Shoot

Charlie and I had a bit of time outside while Michelle was napping today. He had fun, that was until he got Max's stick into sight and I had to be fast before he took a bite out of it too!!!






I had to go grab something out of my car and Charlie thought driving was very cool. He even figured out how to flash the headlights!!! Wait until he gets a go at Daddy's truck and his blue lights.



I brought his car out to the backyard which he promptly "drove" to the gate and tried to escape.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy - He is sooooooooooo CUTE!!!! What a happy little boy! Don't you just love boys named Charlie? ;)

Jennyeve said...

Tracy looks like you and the familyh have been up to alot of fun recently.
Charlie and Michelle both are growing up so fast.
Keep up the good job being a mommy.