Monday, December 15, 2008

We had lots of fun activities this weekend but I neglected to bring my camera all weekend!! Saturday was filled with Emerald parties at WLYC. When we got to the kids party in the afternoon Charlie was trying to find Grampas boat and couldn't understand why it wasn't there. I tried to explain to him that there were no boats this time of year, but little did I know Santa would be arriving by kayak!! I really wish I had my camera.
On Sunday went to visit the Kramer families in North Andover. We get to see them again next week too. Michelle is thrilled. Before we left Michelle was given an old dance costume. She loved twirling around the living room in it and we weren't sure we would get it off of her. Here are some photos of when we got home before bed, she was dancing away!! (Please disregard the out of control hair, she had a long weekend, ha ha)


No comments: