Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gymnastics -- Charlie's Turn

Today was our last day of gymnastics. I'm so torn about whether to continue for the next session or not. The kids really love it and with winter coming I'm thinking it is a good opportunity for them to burn off some energy.

"Hey I need some help over here"


When I first saw this second picture (while still in the gym) I thought it looked like Charlie was finishing a ring routine with a big old Ta-Da, now looking at it on the computer I see the fear in his eyes. (He was mid-fall)Still really funny though!



This just makes me laugh:


BTW, Charlie is typically in more appropriate gymnastics attire but he is 2 and picks his own outfits on a daily basis.

The kids received awards at the end of the class and Michelle was so proud!!!


Stay tuned for the two princess parties we attended today as well. I'm simply too tired to post them tonight.

No comments: