Saturday, December 5, 2009

Disney World!!!

It has been brought to my attention twice today that I have not updated this blog with photos from Disney World so I figure it is time I post a few. A great big thanks to Mimi for allowing me to borrow her camera since I forgot to charge my camera battery, :-(. Please bear with the blurry photos I'm not used to a camera with a delay. Additionally, I lost the memory stick with the photos I did take in Naples so although we had a great time I will not be able to document it on here, again :-(

On to Disney:

The kids had so much fun. The first night we went to the T-Rex restaurant which was really, really cool, although I think Michelle and Charlie we just as excited to go on a bus!



We then walked around Downtown Disney and found some really fun things...


..including Santa Claus!


And a train





Our first day at the Magic Kingdom was a huge success. We were there all day long and went on so many rides. We started the day on Dumbo and you can tell Michelle is just a little excited.



We did not get very far before Charlie took a nap.


Charlie's nap timing was actually pretty good since it allowed us to take Michelle into see the Princesses. Thanks to Nani and Grampa for sitting with him.




Although I was sad he didn't wake up in time for Mickey and Minnie..


Michelle thought she really wanted to go on the Goofy roller coaster but as you can see she changed her mind half way through, lol.




Charlie's first encounter with a character, Piglet, was awesome. He was SOOOO excited, although he didn't want to stop eating his ice cream.



He was equally excited for every character he met.



By far the best part of the day for me was riding the cars with Charlie. He got to steer which he was simply thrilled with. Of course we kept bumming from one side of the track to the next but he was belly laughing so hard it was hysterical. When it was time to get off he was so upset. I sent Mike on it with him one more time because it was so fun watching him.


I'll post about the Animal Kingdom another day. We are already looking forward to 2011!!!

2 comments:

The Bowens said...

Yes, I was wondering why you have been a blog-slacker. I didn't realize you were in Disney! that's the best excuse EVER!

kajomo said...

You can almost hear them giggling with the Pooh characters! So cute Tracy....looks like a successful trip!
Karen