Monday, February 22, 2010

Kick of to Charlie's 3rd Birthday



It does not seem possible that three years have gone by since Charlie entered our life. Although he has many "moments" that only Charlie can have, he cracks us up on a daily basis. Like asking Mike the other day if we could "please have a baby" and when Mike said no he replied, "but I said please." LOL. Then there was the woman at the hockey rink the other day who came out of her office and started asking him about the Thomas trains he was playing with, he told her to "go back into your room." Ha ha. He really is sooooo funny. I am going to miss him so much when he starts school in the fall, :-( makes me cry thinking about it.

Since we are headed skiing tomorrow we had Nani and Grampa over for dinner tonight. I tested out his Lightening McQueen cake and although I made quite a few mistakes, (like breaking it this morning prompting Charlie to run away from me saying "Mommy broke my cake, I'm so sad. I'm going to my room" ) I'm pretty happy with my attempt.

Happy Birthday my precious boy, "you are the best son ever"!!!





Good night soon to be birthday boy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy has the best smile EVER! Happy Birthday Charlie!

Anonymous said...

That little guy has be the best smile EVER!

The Bowens said...

He looks SOOO excited in every single picture! Adorable