Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day with Nani Doe

I really wish I brought my camera with me today, but the camera in my phone will have to do. We had a fun filled day with cousins Molly and Shawn.

Waiting for Auntie Jenn to arrive....


Playing with cousins....the first picture is a classic!!!



On the ride home we decided to get the girls hair cut which left us time to check out a new playground.




Then it was time for hair cuts. Since Shawn ended up getting one too Charlie was having a fit because he wanted his done. Fortunately one of the ladies sat him in her chair and combed it for him!! The girls even got their nails done, the best $9- I have spent in awhile!!


1 comment:

The Bowens said...

Oooh, where did you go for the cut and polish? I have been wanting to take Miss Pay for a day of beauty