Sunday, August 8, 2010

Grampa, Dowses and Magician

We had a great day today. The kids stayed at Nani and Grampa's last night and when I showed up Nani was playing baseball with Charlie. The next thing I knew Charlie had Grampa pulling him around the backyard. I love how his feet are popping out of the bucket.



Charlie then decided to try taking Grampa for a ride but quickly learned that was impossibe and not nearly as much fun.





We then proceeded to Dowses beach with a bunch of high school ladies, although we were missing quite a few too, it was a great time!!! I tried to get several pictures of the kids because I actually had my camera but they were not cooperating much. These silly "cheeeeese" ones do make me laugh (especially Charlie's hair)


Fortunately for me Lily really wanted to say cheese. How cute is she?!?!?


After naps we headed to the club for a magician. It was a little old for the kids but they did okay. Charlie waiting patiently to go inside with his cousin Nick.


Michelle of course acted silly with Grace.




What a great day!!!

1 comment:

The Bowens said...

I love how Charlie is always in costume...cracks me up!