Saturday, February 26, 2011

The birthday celebrations keep coming...

Today was Charlie's gymnastics birthday party. He started out waiting for his friends in a nice comfy chair....


...and sharing kisses with me!

Michelle was even more excited than Charlie, or perhaps Charlie just took it all in stride.

This boy sure knows how to make my heart melt, he was blowing me kisses while playing with the parashute.

There was lots of fun at this party:







I love this picture because he looks like such a little boy leading the line and following the instructor.






Unfortunately when it was time for pizza and cake Charlie started crying that his belly hurt. After a few goes of this I thought it best to bring him into the car to avoid having any "incidents". When he didn't fight me leaving at all I knew he wasn't right. He seemed fine in the car and went right to bed when we got home, so I think he was just tired. He may be 4 but he loves to sleep!! At least he got to see his cake before it was eaten up!!

No comments: