Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First day at the ocean

Well, we finally made it to the ocean yesterday and the kids and I can't wait to go back. In some ways the ocean is much easier than the club because the kids aren't going in a million directions. We had so much fun playing in the waves and thanks to Auntie Kelly Michelle got to go deep, :-)

Not many pics but I wanted to post anyway.



He can be a pill but oh my how cute is he?!?!?!?



I don't know why this picture is being rotated but it still makes me laugh. Michelle and Charlie went and saddled up right next to this woman and we have no idea who she is. I went to take a picture of their three backs lined up but the kids had moved. The kids had been talking to the woman for a few moments when her friend came over to help her up. We are still not sure if her friend was rescuing her from my children or if she had fallen and we missed it!! Kelly and I were happy to note that in the years to come this may be us, LOL!!


And just a lazy morning at home!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You're right...ocean is much easier and more relaxing! No back and forth with the dock! LOL
Hysterical that they saddled up next to that lady!!