Tuesday, October 18, 2011

8th Anniversary Celebration

Mike and I were going to take the kids out to dinner tonight to celebrate our anniversary but Auntie Jenn offered to take Charlie for a playdate so we were able to enjoy a nice lunch date. Thanks again Jenn!!

Tonight when I told the kids they wanted me to put on my wedding dress. (I must admit I am so happy I didn't pay the money to have it cleaned and boxed it is much more fun to play with it!!) They wanted to dress up themselves and ran to their rooms to select their attire. Charlie really wanted a tux but I convinced him a tie and button down would be just fine, LOL!

We had a wedding procession and danced it was really fun. The kids thought it was the best thing ever. Truly a wonderful way to end the day.





Dancing!



Maybe next year Mike and Kosmo will make the picture!

No comments: