Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Eve/Christmas

We had an amazing Christmas this year. We are so very blessed! The morning of Christmas Eve the kids insisted we open the gifts they bought at the church fair. I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of me with all of my beautiful jewels on. Charlie got Mike a coffee mug that has a donut handle "because he likes coffee and donuts". Michelle bought Mike a santa tie!
I also received a beautiful tea pot from Michelle which she is constantly filling with Coke and then pouring into the glass she made me!
After Mike was out of work we headed to the Fredos, a blast as always! Cousin time is so much fun!
Hess trucks from Grampa!(I personally think this is the coolest one yet!!)
Katie received an empty box from Nani!
Mike is going to put this in his cruiser!!!!
Home and time to open one present from Mom and Dad!
Michelle thought her ornament was "so thoughtful".

No comments: