Monday, June 23, 2008

Lucas?

Who remembers the movie Lucas? If you do, you'll appreciate the photo of Charlie. It makes me giggle every time I see it as I think he looks just like him.

As for the photos of Michelle, she thought she would shave like her daddy the other day. As you question where her adult supervision was I was trying to repair the shade Charlie had just ripped down not two inches from her. I think she was more afraid of me yelling at her to stop than the cut itself. It was bleeding a good bit and in order to get her to keep the bandaid on I had to put several on her.






PS: I think all the photos of Charlie for the next year of his life will include a hat in his hands. He is addicted to them!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy - They are so cute and getting soooooo big!!!!