Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!

There is a good chance I will not be able to post tomorrow so I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Easter. We are fortunate to have Mike off this year and it is his birthday to boot!!

Seems hard to believe this is Michelle's 4th Easter already!! Time surely does fly....see below.



Charlie is growing up to be one handsome man!!!!! Charlie loves his tie. He thinks he is "just like Grampa". He had to wear it to his first music class the other day I'm sure all the parents thought I was nuts.





Disclaimer: Should you be on this blog long enough to hear the second song, I hope you are laughing like I am. I can totally see Mike saying these things when Michelle is a teenager!!!!

1 comment:

The Bowens said...

Yep!! Rob is in total agreement with that song!