Friday, April 17, 2009

Swimming x 2

I had Mike come with me to Charlie's swimming class this week so he could see how great Charlie was doing. I think he was really amazed. Charlie has no fear which is a good and a bad thing as you can imagine.




Michelle has been looking at the photos of Charlie swimming all week. Who would have thought it would have a profound effect on her. She has been clinging and I do mean clinging to her teacher for 6 weeks now. Today she slid right into the pool and started swimming!!!!! Her teacher was so impressed. I heard her say several times that she has never seen anything like it and she is retired now so you can imagine what she has seen in her career. I of course didn't bring my camera because I was expecting a repeat of the last 6 weeks!!! I managed to snap a few with my phone, although grainy they get the point across.




And just because I like these pictures, again disregard the grainy phone photos....Maria the first one is for you!!!! Poor Zoe just wants to cuddle.



Charlie and his Dad walking in the woods.

No comments: