Saturday, May 16, 2009

Michelle's Fist School "Show"

For Mother's Day we were invited to a tea at Michelle's school. The kids sang us some songs and we had pastries afterwards. Although Michelle was excited she really didn't sing. She did however tell the world that I give her apples while I watch tv in the cookbook they made. Charlie was very excited to go to "chells" school, doesn't he look so cute?!?!?!






If I haven't mentioned recently, I love my job. Last night we had a bowling night to raise money for the American Cancer Society, rumor has it we raised over $1100.
Although the kids didn't like bowling they really enjoyed "playing" the video games. Michelle really didn't like bowling, the picture is her running away from the lane. Poor Grampa wound up bowling by himself, :-)




1 comment:

Jennyeve said...

How do these kids all grow up so fast.
What a great thing for Mother's Day.