Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool is over, :-(



Today was Michelle's last day of preschool. It is truly amazing how much she grew to love preschool. I have heard kids cry for the first week or two but she cried for TWO MONTHS!!. She now kicks me out and has so much fun. Mrs. Barth today me today that she went on the potty too, she usually holds it all morning, and that all the kids had huge hooray for her.

I realized I didn't have a picture of her by the preschool sign it seemed perfect to take it with her friend Angelena. Unfortunately, Michelle doesn't like to look at the camera these days.



For the end of year lunch the kids sang us some of their favorite school songs and Michelle sang and danced up a storm.




Before getting their diplomia the kids stood in the middle and the teachers said what the wanted to be when they grow up. Michelle wanted to be " a policeman just like my daddy." Brought tears to my eyes, yes I'm a crying fool at these things. I wish Mike could have been there.



PS: Charlie loved having his lunch at "Chells school".

3 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute, you must have been so proud of her! I can't believe school is over already!!!

Sara Cazeault said...

two words: SUMMER SCHOOL!
:)

Jennyeve said...

Love what Chelle wants to be when she grows up. That brings tears to my eyes and she isn't even my child. So cute. Charlie looked like he was having a good time too. Big boy.