Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of "new" preschool

Michelle had a great first day of preschool today. She did fabulous. She came right home and went to the calendar looking for "11" since I told her that is when she would go next,I'm guessing it will be just fine. Wahoo.





Wait a minute I wasn't sad this morning but looking at these pictures makes me a little sad. She is growing up SO fast.

She did have to take something with her in her backpack. Here she is showing me...Grampy and Daddy will be so proud.





Of course every first day of preschool must have some playing at the play area. Rumor has it this is often a gathering spot after pick up. I tried to get a picture of Michelle with her cousin Molly but they were so busy this is all I got, LOL.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Michelle looks so cute! And Molly.......is being Molly!