Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

We rung in the new year nice and early this year, at 3:30 when Mike was heading into work, :-). The neighbor across the street was laughing as the kids blew on their noisemakers and yelled "Happy New Year" to Mike as he drove off.






Bring on 2011, although I must admit I am crying right now thinking that I am going to have a 5 and 4 year old in 2011. Time goes so fast and sometimes I forget to slow and enjoy the kids and life. That is my goal for 2011: Slow down and enjoy my family. Life is short, we must embrace it.

2 comments:

The Bowens said...

Happy New Year Kramers!
That is a wonderful resolution.

Carrie S said...

They are so little for so short a time. It's hard to remember how wonderful it is when you're caught up in the whirlwind. Slowing down is a great idea!