Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Yesterday Nani and I took the kids on a mystery ride to Charlie's Cupcakes (although Charlie guessed it with one hint)!!



The cupcakes were great but sharing apple juice was pretty exciting too!



We then proceed to a "Support the Troops" rally. Michelle was adorable searching out every solider she could to say "Thank you for your service", brought tears to my eyes every time.

There were lots of fun things to do, a jumpy house, face painting, riding in go-carts, ect.








We then called Auntie Rhon to go to Chapins for lunch, one of my favorite places! I am pretty sure in a few years I am not going to remember which child this is. I knew my children looked alike but man these pictures seal that!!



Michelle cute as always!


This afternoon we crashed Nani and Grampas for some fun in the backyard and I played around with my camera!






Happy Memorial Day 2011!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow! You guys find all the fun!!