Sunday, June 5, 2011

Max and Grace's Birthday

We have had a wonderful weekend. Saturday was boys and girls day, Mike and Charlie hung out at home while Michelle and I headed off Cape to Allison and Nicole's dance recital which was really fun, I forgot my camera though, :-(

Today is Max's 9th birthday, happy birthday "bubs"


While Mike attended Tommy and Lindsays graduation parties, the kids and I were very lucky to attend Grace's pirate birthday party, boy was it ever fun. Lobster Tales did an awesome job, I highly recommend it for spring/summer birthdays. (Unfortunately dont think it would work with my January/February b'days)

Ironically enough last week Michelle came home in a pirates costume, she immediately told me she was going to wear it to Grace's party so I knew we had to get one for Charlie too!





The birthday girl and her crew getting ready to fight the pirates!



Charlie manning the guns.


Our nemesis:



Michelle took her job very seriously but both kids gave up their guns to others quite readily, that was a proud moment!



Check out these muscles.




This smile says it all!!

No comments: