Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Days

Today we are having a PJ day as the kids don't feel so hot. I seems like it was just last week that we were all sick, oh wait it was. The good thing about snowy/rainy days is that you do things you haven't done before.

Michelle has been able to get on the computer and use the games she got for her birthday.




Charlie to my suprise has learned how enjoyable reading can be.




And just for fun....

Yesterday as I was getting Charlie's shoes on Michelle decided she wanted a piece of chocolate. She pushed the chair over to the refridgerator and climbed up. When I came around the corner with the camera she told me she was only going to smile twice and then she needed chocolate.




I just love this picture of her heading to school. She was showing me the blue blanket she was taking so she wouldn't get sad. Too bad she started crying a minute after we got in the car and had to be peeled away from me when whe got there. :-(

No comments: