Sunday, June 19, 2011

Busy, Busy

I was exhausted today and looking at my photos I can now see why.

Thursday we went to Heritage Museum and Gardens what a beautiful day and place to explore. Of course the carousel was a huge hit.


They had great hammock swings


My kids cracked me up by essentially joining a school group!!



If you are reading this and are on FB you already know this story but I want to preserve it for years to come. Michelle saw a solider playing with his child and went up to say "thank you for your service". It was so precious!!


After a picnic and some more playing it was time for naps!!!




Saturday was Michelle's first dance recital!!! She did so great and wished she could go on stage more, guess I should have taken her to tryouts for a summer play.







I think Charlie sitting on this little bench enjoying his after the show ice cream is so cute.

Today was help Nani and Grampa get the boat ready day, the kids sort of helped.




Charlie is all about safety!



Happy Father's Day Mike!

No comments: