Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paws for Celebration

My friend Stacey has been donating a great deal of time to the Animal Rescue League of Boston for a few years now and she was instrumental in putting together a GREAT dog friendly event to raise money for the shelters today. She asked Mike and colleagues to do a K9 demo. There was so much to do the kids had a great time!
Max had to stay home because of his leg but Zoe came and got to play with her boyfriend Mulligan, :-)


I never had a dog growing up but the love between this two is so adorable it brings tears to my eyes thinking about the envitable day in the hopefully very far future!! The craziest thing to me is that when Zoe was in the hospital for a few days at the house Charlie was the one who asked about her all the time. I guess Michelle just didn't want to think about it.









Oh and I had to get their picture with Bachelorette contestant Chris Lambton, ha ha.

No comments: