Saturday, June 11, 2011

Charlie's (and Michelle's real) last day of school

When the teachers told me they would be playing games outside all morning I knew that would mean one tired Charlie by pickup time. I was not anticipating having to have another mom stay to bring Michelle in because he would be so tired he was melting down! They tell me next year he will be fine being an "afternoon kid" I am not convinced!!

He did smile for a picture, but quickly turned the corner and wanted his nap!



Thankfully we had to go back and get Michelle so I was able to take some pictures of him with his teachers. (Sorry Ms. Maureen you blinked and you know Charlie doesn't sit for long)

I love how Kylie wanted in on this picture!


The kids ended their school year with ice cream and running outside in their underwear, it was hysterical how funny they thought they were.


No comments: